- He/she is between the ages of 20 and 50 years old and has good physical and mental health.
- He/she possesses a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. Cases where an applicant’s education is less than a bachelor’s degree, he/she will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- He/she is consistent on meditation practice and is able to meditate everyday on a regular basis.
- He/she has the strong determination to spread peace throughout the world.
- He/she observes the 5 guidelines of moral conduct on a daily basis and 8 guidelines of moral conduct during the training program. For more details, see “Code of Conduct” on our website. www.mdwmeditation.org.
- He/she observes the 5 precepts on a daily basis. For more details, see “Code of Conduct” on our website. www.mdwmeditation.org.
- Be committed to the practice of self-development and is a team player.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Passport is required before the interview.