Welcome to The middle way meditation
The Middle Way Meditation Retreat has been held since 2006, and has spread to 6 continents: Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, and South America.
Meditation is Good for Everyone - people from over 70 countries and of diverse religious background, such as Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Sikh, Buddhist as well as non-believers have been:
- Gathering and meditating together in peace
- Discovering the same Inner Peace and Happiness
- Spreading Loving Kindness to the people of the world
- Experiencing relaxation and learning to let go of anxieties
- Uncovering ways to relieve stress and lightening heavy hearts
- Learning about self-development
- Developing good habits which support Inner Peace through Meditation
- Discovering how we can help create World Peace through Inner Peace.
Our meditation retreats are conducted in English by experienced Buddhist monks, including Thai and Western Monks and in a way that is universal, modern and practical. We have seen that anyone can meditate, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, etc., if they give themselves the opportunity to really learn and practice it.
THE MIDDLE WAY MEDITATION: THAILAND
Our retreats are located in the beautiful hills of Thailand, cool and serene, a real retreat from the busy city life, with comfortable but modest personal accommodation, satisfying meals, and every effort from our staff to make your retreat a peaceful and happy one. This is not a 'confront your suffering' retreat, but rather a discover Inner Peace and Happiness retreat. We see all too clearly that people are already confronting their anxiety, stress and worries, and what we offer is the universal calm of meditation.
The Middle Way Meditation Retreat has been included in the top ten of all international retreats world-wide by Travel+Leisure Magazine
Relax, slow down, and take time out from a too busy life. Click these links to find more information about our Thailand Retreat Center and our 7-Day Meditation Retreat, or Apply Online now.